In accordance with Art. 32 of the Emergency Ordinance nr. 70/2020, regarding Measures supporting the cultural events industry in the pandemic context determined by the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, we present the following Regulation:
1. Because in the time frame between 09.07.2020 – 07.08.2020 tickets were sold for the Holiday Mood 1st Trip event that was supposed to take place between 14.08.2020 – 16.08.2020, we, the Organizers of the event, reserve the right to apply the measures made available by the Romanian Government for supporting the cultural events industry in the context of the pandemic caused by the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, as follows:
a) The buyer will be able to use the purchased admission ticket, having all the rights offered by the access ticket at the rescheduled event date. The rescheduled date of the event will be announced at a subsequent moment, but not later than the 30th of September 2021.
b) If the buyer doesn’t want to use the admission ticket at the rescheduled event date, the buyer can convert the purchased ticket in a voucher that will have the entire value payed to the Organizer, voucher that can be used for buying any HolidayMood tickets or products, which will be available at www.holidaymood.ro.
2. The voucher will be obtained by request from the same email address used to purchase the ticket, sent at email@example.com. This right of election will be available between 12.08.2020 and 12.09.2020.
3. The voucher can be used automatically for future orders on the www.holidaymood.ro website, until the 30th of September 2021.
4. Reiterating, the ticket buyer has at his disposal a period of 30 days from the publishing of this Regulation to opt between:
a) keeping the ticket that becomes automatically available for the rescheduled Holiday Mood 1st Trip edition; or
b) converting the ticket in a voucher that has an equal value with the amount paid by the buyer for purchasing the ticket. The respective voucher can be used for purchasing HolidayMood tickets or products which will be available at www.holidaymood.ro until the 30th of september 2021.
5. After 12.09.2020, if the buyer doesn’t request the voucher mentioned above, the ticket will automatically be available for the rescheduled edition of Holiday Mood 1st Trip.
6. If the voucher is not used to purchase tickets or products provided by the organizer no later than the 30th of September 2021, the organizer will refund the value of the ticket for Holiday Mood 1st Trip at the request of the buyer, no later than the 31st of December 2021. The terms of the refund will be communicated in a later notification, after the 30th of September 2021.